Yesterday – Run outside: 8.79km/5:45/50:32min + 30min lower body strength
Today – Run outside: 15.58km (you don’t even want to know what my pace was)
Worst. Run. Yet. I can’t even begin to tell you how irritating today’s run was. Which is discouraging considering Toronto is only 6 days away. I felt good for the first few, but then it just went downhill…fast. I had ZERO energy and those damn bricks were back hangin’ on tight to the bottom of my feet. For crying out loud, I’m pretty sure I was cursing myself for at least half the run. It was like I was doing 10 and 1’s for most of it. Not pleased. Not pleased one bit. Whatever that was was it better not show itself for at least another 7 days. There, my rant is done. On to tomorrow.
Remember my post a few weeks ago about idiots yelling/whistling out their car windows? Yep, they were out in full force this weekend. Go get a hobby.
Ok my ranting is actually done now 🙂
Yesterday we visited IKEA. Warning: Unless you are ready to test your patience, venturing to IKEA on a Saturday afternoon might not be the best idea.
When I got home it was like a little DIY project all over again. Although, might I add: since when does IKEA stuff require a hammer? Who do they think I am, Debbie Travis? Why nail something when you can just use duck tape.
Chicken and Rice (UBER easy)
– Mix 2 cans of Cream of Mushroom or Cream of Chicken soup with 1/2 cup of milk and heat up
– Once warm add 1 1/2 cups of instant brown rice and stir together
– Place in large rectangular pan, and lay 2 chicken breasts on top
– Season with powdered onion soup, salt and pepper
– Cook at 350* for approx. 2 hours (cover with aluminum foil)